The Right Approach
Diving in Mission Viejo
Both rising and established stars know that training or competing in this sports mecca can finetune their form, their focus, and their careers.
What draws athletes in is the community’s uncompromising commitment to every aspect of the sport. And not just world-class facilities, but passionate fans who know diving, feel connected to it, and appreciate every tuck, twist and rip.
Together, the town’s identity and continual reinvestments add up to make Mission Viejo the one place that’s always ready to welcome the next “greatest diver of all time.”
Mission Viejo diving highlights include:
- Dive tower with 1m, 3m, 5m, 7.5m and 10m platforms
- 12’ double-wide platforms qualified for synchronized diving competition
- Sparger/pool bubbler air safety system
- Two-sided Colorado Timing (video-capable) LED scoreboard
- 4 dryland boards with overhead rigs into foam pit
- 2 in ground trampolines with overhead rigs
- Sideline Scout video replay system with 4 cameras
- 10-minutes from local hotels
what they’re saying
“This is where I started. I was one of the first members of Mission Viejo Nadadores in 1976. It’s got a great history for me.”Greg Louganis, Four-Time Olympic Gold Medalist