Play. Shop. Eat. Fun!
Attractions in Mission Viejo
Sports is always a highlight, but there’s plenty of fun for all ages in and around Mission Viejo. Even better, these attractions are easy to get to and open all year round!
Just a Short Drive Away
DisneyLand, Legoland, beaches, breweries and eateries, and so much more
- Disneyland® | the original Magic Kingdom® in Anaheim is a mere 30 minutes away
- LEGOLAND® California | 128-acre family theme park with 60 rides and attractions, located in Carlsbad, a short 40 miles away
- Dana Point | original surf town, with ocean beaches, retail and dining
- Laguna Beach | beach town known for its coves and bluffs, hiking and famed artist colony
- Mission San Juan Capistrano | historic landmark, chapel and museum
- San Clemente | classic beach town, with breweries, whale watching, sport fishing and more
On Your Way
Travel to Mission Viejo
It couldn’t be easier to come and visit Mission Viejo.
The city is on the map right between Los Angeles and San Diego, and conveniently located to major tourist attractions and some of the state’s most beautiful natural settings. It’s only 20 minutes from John Wayne Airport (SNA) and features our own Metrolink rail station, with connections to Anaheim, LA, and San Diego.